The aim of the 5 day "Dinghy Sailing school" course is to provide thorough practical training of sailing technique. No previous sailing experience is required to attend this course.
Our base is in Sukošan at "Mala Makarska" beach.
Check dates HERE!
For the course we use our regatta racing type boat: Topper Omega 4.70, Topaz Taz.
All instructors are very experienced skippers with experience in conducting courses, educated in UK by RYA (Royal Yacht Academy).
Spring and end of summer are the very best period for sailing activities in Croatia. Hot weather, warm sea, lot’s of wind, not so many storms like in colder periods. Long days and short nights are ideal time for enjoying, not just for learning. Average temperature in May is 21 °C, and in September 20 °C.
- Accommodation in fine apartments in Villa "Ružica" – Sukošan
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Personal insurance for non negligence
- Fuel for the dinghy, final cleaning
- One dinner, drinks included
- Use of facilities for showering or washing laundry
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (EXTRAS)
- Transportation to marina Sukošan
- Food and drinks
ESSENTIAL FOR EXAM / NAUTICAL COURSE
- Minimum 4, maximum 8 attendants per course
- Adults and teen's only (minimum 16 years of age)
- First aid certificate – not needed
What to bring along for the course?
Due to our climate in spring and summer, it is best to bring plenty of shorts and T-shirts, a few track suits for cool days and night sailing. Sunglasses, sun protection cream.Water shoes (neopren or plastic). Wet or dry sailing suite, neoprene suite also recomended. Sleeping bags are mandatory.
No need for Visas for citizens of EU. Russian guests need VISA only out of season (1.6. - 15.9.).
We provide sheets, pillows and pillowcases for the apartment, which will be changed weekly and laundered in the local store. Your clothes can be laundered at the local laundry for about 2,00 euro/kg. You are required to bring a sleeping bag/duvet with you as well though we will provide extra blankets if needed.
TOILETRIES (not provided)
Towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, sun protection cream.
ACCOMODATION / FOOD
- accommodation is provided during the courses in the apartments Villa "Ružica" – Sukošan
food (extra): Pizza or daily menu in Croatia is about 5,50 euro, Beer/coke about 2,00 euro
- all people on board buy food together. Money will be collected in cash on first day of each course week all in settlement with your instructor – regularly this amount is 50,00 euro
360,00 euro – minimum 4 people attending
METHOD OF PAYMENT
The Registration Form is sent upon request, which must be filled in and returned. This filled application form must be followed by:
Bank confirmation for 50% of paid deposit (banking details will be given on receipt)
The balance is expected 1 week prior to commencement date of the course, or if you pay from Croatia you can pay with any credit card until first day of the course
WHAT ATTENDANT GETS?
- Basic Dinghy Sailing school – 5 esentials !!!
- Basic safety
- Basic regatta sailing knowledge
BECOME A SKIPPER COURSE – fast track or YACHT MASTER ESSENTIAL COURSE
APPLY FOR THE COURSE!