The aim of the 3-week “BECOME A SKIPPER” course is to provide practical and theoretical training and all preparation for the working license category “C” (Boat leader up to 30 GT) exam. After successfully passing the exam, skippers are employable in the local boating industry. No previous sailing experience is required to attend this course. Our attendants receive internationally recognized license.
- Boat leader license category “C” (30 GT) and Course Completion Certificates
- Accommodation on board during all 3 weeks of course
- Personal insurance for non-negligence
- Fuel for the boat and for the dingy, final cleaning
- Marina or harbour fees
- Use of marina facilities for showering or washing laundry
- Log book
- Verification of the log book for accomplished NM
- Food and drinks on board (up to 1.000,00 kn per participant, in case of higher consumption the participants will pay extra on the spot)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (EXTRAS)
- Transportation to starting base
- Exam at harbour master office (price for Croatia citizens cca 72,00 €, price for foreign citizens cca 136,00 €)
- Medical exam
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- For site booking the course it's mandatory to pay at least 5.000,00 kn (670 €) on the company account
- The rest must be paid 30 days before start of the session
- Horvat turizam d.o.o. in collaboration with credit card companies allows payment in instalments
*in case that you own a valid sailing licence category C price of the course is decreasing for = 1.400,00 kn (cca 187,00 €)
Marina Agana, village Marina near Trogir. Participants are staying on board during all 3 weeks of course. Course is conducted in the central Adriatic. Theoretical lessons will be conducted in Split in Split Ship Management center for maritime studies.
ACI marina Dubrovnik.
For this course we use following types of the boats: typical 4 cabin charter yacht and catamaran. All attendants will have lessons on one of the mentioned boats.
All instructors are very experience skippers, with experience in conducting the courses.