The aim of HOSTESS SERVICE course is to provide all the necessary knowledge through practical and theoretical training for a job as a hostess in yachting business. After completing the course, the candidates are qualified and can be employed in the yachting business as hostesses. No sailing experience is needed to attend this course.
- accommodation on the boat
- food and beverages during the course
- personal insurance for non-negligence
- boat fuel and final cleaning
- marine or port costs
- use of facilities in the marina for shower or laundry
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- transfer to the starting base - Marina Agana
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- as confirmation of participation you must pay minimum of 200,00 € on the company bank account; Horvat turizam d.o.o.
- the rest must be paid at least 10 days before departure
- Horvat turizam d.o.o. can, in collaboration with our credit card companies, provide paying in rates
Starting base is Marina Agana in the village Marina, near Trogir. During the course, we are sailing through central part of the Adriatic Sea.
For this course we are using catamaran and we are getting to know all the boats in the charter.
All the instructors are experienced hostesses in yachting business with many years of experience in this type of service, as well as the skippers in conducting the course.
ESSENTIAL FOR EXAM / NAUTICAL COURSE
- minimum 4, maximum 6 attendants per boat
- adults only (minimum 18 years)
- previous experience in nautical services is not needed