- Suitable for candidates who are already skippers with sailing experience
- All candidates need to have commercial skipper license
- Minimum age: 21 years’
- Course is conducted during spring or autumn in central Adriatic (practical and theoretical lessons)
- Very intensive course
- Fluidity in English language is crucial for this course and possible further employment
- Each attendant will gain practical and theoretical knowledge for profession “Skipper in nautical tourism”
- Course is conducted both in English and Croatian language (if Croatians will participate on the course)
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
The aim of the 1-week “SKIPPER ASSESSMENT” course is to provide knowledge which is essential for skipper job in yacht charter industry through practical and theoretical training. Increase your chances of employment in nautical tourism with the knowledge of skippers with long term experience.
Split / Trogir-middle Adriatic
For this course, we use various types of boats: typical 4 cabin charter yacht and typical sailing catamaran
All instructors are very experienced skippers, with years in conducting courses and many years as bareboat skippers
Weather in Croatia during autumn and spring is very variable with lots of wind and sun. Average temperature in October is 17 °C, in April 18 °C, and in May 21 °C.